PHONE (07) 5535 8758
The Code of Ethics of Australian Funeral Directors Association members:
- To maintain in all matters the highest standards of business, professional and personal conduct.
- To respect in all circumstances the confidentiality and trust placed in us by members of the public.
- To ensure that staff are qualified and competent.
- To ensure that facilities are adequate for all services rendered to the community.
- To provide information concerning the range of services available, the prices of those services, and the functions and responsibilities accepted on behalf of our clients.
- To give a written estimate of all funeral charges and disbursements to be made on a clients behalf at the time of taking instructions or as soon as practicable.
- To respect the personal choice of clients and have regard to diversity of beliefs and religious and cultural practices.
- To ensure that all advertising is in good taste and directed to informing the public.
- To be thoroughly conversant with the law as it applies to funeral service and allied industries.
- To provide access to a clients advisory service with conciliation and arbitration arrangements to help resolve.