Melaleuca Station Memorial Gardens and Crematorium is situated in a beautiful and tranquil location in the Tweed Valley. Operated by Heritage Brothers Funeral Services since 2008, it is a complete funeral care centre and only a 20 minute drive south of the Gold Coast’s Burleigh Heads and on the doorstep of Tweed Heads, Murwillumbah, Kingscliff, Pottsville and Byron Bay.
Over 5.5 hectares of beautiful gardens with Australian native plants, magnificent hedging and sculpted trees provide a haven of natural beauty and serenity. A place that allows you the peace to grieve and reflect, a place that honours your loved one.
Our facilities at Melaleuca Station Memorial Gardens include:
- a chapel able to accommodate intimate family gatherings or seating up to 120 people with the ability to further cater for significantly larger funeral services.
- excellent music and sound system with the very latest in multi-media equipment for DVD presentations
- spacious car parking for more than 100 vehicles with a flat walk to the chapel
- amenities with disabled facilities
- private meeting rooms for family to gather together, meet with a member of the clergy or a celebrant prior to a service, or to to meet with directors to arrange or to pre- arrange services
- Reflections Cafe (pictured) overlooking the gardens for those wishing to offer their guests morning or afternoon tea after the ceremony, licensed and with professional catering for up to 120 people from simple refreshments to a more comprehensive selection.
Melaleuca Station Memorial Gardens and Crematorium – where you can ‘Reflect in Peace’
Melaleuca Station Memorial Gardens and Crematorium is located at:
9394 Tweed Valley Way
Chinderah NSW 2487