Our Transfer and Mortuary Fee covers transfer effected within 120km of our nearest funeral home facility. Transfers outside this range are quoted on request, approx. $120 per hour. Heritage Brothers Funeral Services have mortuary and/or holding facilities at each of our funeral homes. These facilities are owned and maintained by Heritage Brothers Pty Ltd.
Heritage Brothers have a comprehensive Coffin and Casket Range. Predominantly locally made, we have options to suit most families taste and budget. If you have something different in mind, ask our staff and they will make it happen.
- Heritage Brothers Professional Services Fee $2,695.00 – $3,295.00
- Transfer and Mortuary Services (24 Hour Service) $995.00
- Coffin and Casket Range $1,195.00 – $8000.00
- Full Embalming (if required) $660
The Professional Service Fee excludes Third Party Fees and Disbursements, Full Embalming, Weekend or Public Holiday Funerals etc.
Third Party or Disbursement Fees include:
- Cemetery and Crematoria Fees
- Celebrant Fees
- Church fees (Minister, Venue Hire, Organist, Musicians, etc)
- Memorial Plaques and Urns
- Press Notices
AN EXAMPLE OF A BASIC SERVICE
An example of a service held in a Heritage Brothers Chapel, with celebrant and simple flowers.
- Professional Services Fee $2,695.00
- Transfer and Mortuary Fee $995.00
- Lambeth Coffin $1,195.00
- Cremation Fee $700.00
- Doctors Cremation Permit $220.00
- Certified Death Certificate $60.00
- Civil Celebrant $440.00
- Traditional Floral Arrangement $220.00
Total Including GST $6,525.00
- Venue Fees
- Certificate Charges (Registrar or Doctors)
- Multi Media and Printing Services
Direct Disposition: Cremation only services, that take place without ceremony or attendance by family and friends, are offered by Heritage Brothers Funeral Services
Total cost $3,295.00 incl GST.
The cost includes all that is required for this particular service:
- Professional Services Fee
- Transfer and Mortuary Services
- Cremation Coffin
- Cremation Fee, and
- All certificates and permits.